Sunday, December 12, 2021

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.A beautiful day ,is not always a sunny day…BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .

  Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host. I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.


Both open and locals only events. Event route includes Oceanside Civic Center, Oceanside Harbor and Oceanside Pier in Oceanside Cal. Free.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.

May be an image of text that says 'IF I HAD LEGS, I'D KICK YOUR ASS!'


Baby boomers, retired on time, burning trees a way of life, witty, charmer, smooth talker, man alone, wife gone, kids running races for bucks, making the old man look good. Dreams. Happy and delight, hopeful, and full of peace, woman for man, words to exchange. It could happen, once in a lifetime, to connect, coins to flip.

Lights, love, luck lessons, in the middle of the night, dreams and nightmares, visits from the dead. Hopes, wishes, dreams in actions, dances in the night. Hands to hold, dreams in motions, ways to go, ways to grow, tricks and trades, treats for the young at heart. Beans and franks, dicks and dogs, songs to sing, pages to books.
May be an image of 3 people and people standing

Joy in the morning, peace, love, happiness, the rest of the time, views, voices, values, pebbles on the sands of time. Stats, age, how tall, age is fine, 420 friendly, retired from what, strangers to friends, standards set.Good morning. I’m in DC ready to rumble. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.

May be an image of twilight, ocean, coast and sky


Walk with me, Sunshine. Sit and chat with me about God, and our purpose here on the earth. Hold me. Let's travel to Never Neverland together.'Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.A beautiful day ,is not always a sunny day…BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .




Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.BIG DAY. STAY TUNED . Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.BIG DAY. STAY TUNED . Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.Lucky Stars Shining. 'Failure is success in progress. ALBERT EINSTEIN.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.



Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places. Fighting to stay alive, picked up a snake once, lots of sorrow and pains. Third party views to rule the dazes, dances in the dark, in the woods full of snakes in dens.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.A beautiful day ,is not always a sunny day…BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .



 There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Reporter Omid Scobie revealed what Meghan allegedly wrote when trying to get the Palace to correct false reports.Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party.Lucky Stars Shining. 'Failure is success in progress. ALBERT EINSTEIN.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.A beautiful day ,is not always a sunny day…BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .


No comments:

Post a Comment